Talent - Charity - Beauty - Friendship
Rules of Entry
Please read this information carefully. To apply for the Miss South Yorkshire competition you must agree to and abide by the following rules.
1. Applicants must be aged 16-27 years. (If aged 16-17 years, parental permission to enter will be required)
2. Applicants can be single, married, divorced, with or without children. There are NO restrictions on relationship status/children.
3. Applicants legal gender must be female.
4. Applicants must either: live, study, work or have been born in the South Yorkshire area. This includes all areas within, between and around: Sheffield, Doncaster, Barsley and Rotherham.
5.. Applicants must be a person whose background is not likely to bring the reputation of the Miss South Yorkshire organisers or any associated businesses, sponsors or persons into disrepute.
6.. Applicants must be of good moral character and must conduct herself in a professional manner throughout the Miss South Yorkshire competition.
7. Applicants must act with good sportsmanship throughout the entirety of the Miss South Yorkshire competition.
8. Applicants accept that the judges decision is fair and final.
9. Applicants accept that the Miss South Yorkshire competition, its organisers, sponsors or associated businesses or persons are not responible for the loss or damage or any of the applicants personal items during any part of the competition.
10. Applicants accept that prizes may change at any time.
11. Applicants accept that they may be disqualified from the Miss South Yorkshire competition at any time, should their behaviour or conduct be deemed as inappropriate or outside of these stated rules of entry. No refunds will be given for any aspect of the contest, e.g. tickets to live final, etc.
12. Applicants accept that they may be disqualified from the Miss South Yorkshire competition at any time should the behaviour or conduct of their friends and family at the live final or in the run up to the competition is deemed inappropriate or likely to bring the reputation of the Miss South Yorkshire into disrepute. No refunds will be given.